The NuGet packages for OData Web API 5.5 are now available on the NuGet gallery.
Download this release
You can install or update the NuGet packages for OData Web API 5.5 using the Package Manager Console:
What’s in this release?
This release primarily includes new features for OData v4 Web API as summarized below:
- Abstract entity type without keys or properties #182
- Complex type, Entity reference, Entity, and collection as function/action parameters #7
- Edm.Date & Edm.TimeOfDay support #156
- Open type and dynamic property on un-type scenario #171
- Nested $filter in $expand #127
- Pull requests
- Update SelectExpandQueryOption.cs #213 by Jordi Scharloo
- Add support for OpenPathSegment #222 by Brad Cleaver
- Allow multiple ODataRoutePrefix attributes #228 by Brad Cleaver
- Fix for issue #248 where a single instance function is queried using $select #249 by Hans van Bakel
- Support dynamic properties in $filter, $orderby and $select #250 by Hans van Bakel
- Bug fixes
- EnableCaseInsensitive doesn’t work right when $top #214
- DateTime doesn’t work for ETag #224
- Get parameter alias from ParameterAliasNodes by ODataLib parser #143
- DeleteRef fails if a navigation property is a derived type and there is no corresponding entity set #231
- Cannot parse Enum function parameter when its EdmType is nullable #110
- GetClrType() doesn’t work for nullable enum #241
- Enum prefix free doesn’t work for function parameter #243
- FromODataUri attribute not work for a function’s string parameter #223
- Nested $expand with $levels=max does not have correct expansion depth #148
- Enum keys not recognized by ODataConventionModelBuilder #139
In this release, we moved the license from Microsoft OpenTech + Apache to Microsoft + MIT.
v4 package has a dependency on ODataLib 6.10.
Questions and feedback
You can submit questions related to this release, any issues you encounter and feature suggestions for future releases on our GitHub site.